Bottleneck yet idle?
Illustration for a bottleneck process, yet the bottleneck is idle e.g. due to an absent worker.
This work by Christoph Roser at AllAboutLean.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Please credit the image as shown below. For digital documents and web pages please do include the links as shown below. Thank you.
By Christoph Roser at AllAboutLean.com under the free CC-BY-SA 4.0 license.
- File Name: Idle-Bottleneck-Utilization.png
- File type: png
- File size: 8.48 KB
- Dimensions: 1140 x 446
- Date: October 19, 2014
- SEO Title: Bottleneck yet idle?
- SEO Description: Illustration for a bottleneck process, yet the bottleneck is idle e.g. due to an absent worker.
- SEO Keywords: Bottleneck management, utilization
- Post or page attached: Evolution of Process Placement at Toyota – Part 2, Bottleneck Management Part 1 – Introduction and Utilization,