DFMA Logic Tree Remove Part
Logic tree on the questions to ask if you should or could remove a part from the product to make assembly easier.
This work by Christoph Roser at AllAboutLean.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Please credit the image as shown below. For digital documents and web pages please do include the links as shown below. Thank you.
By Christoph Roser at AllAboutLean.com under the free CC-BY-SA 4.0 license.
- File Name: DFMA-Logic-Tree-Remove-Part.png
- File type: png
- File size: 68.15 KB
- Dimensions: 2147 x 1288
- Date: June 11, 2020
- SEO Title: DFMA Logic Tree Remove Part
- SEO Description: Logic tree on the questions to ask if you should or could remove a part from the product to make assembly easier.
- SEO Keywords: design for manufacturing, design for assembly, DFM, DFA, design for manufacturing and for assembly, DFMA, design for x, DFX
- Post or page attached: Reducing Fluctuations Upstream, Design for Assembly Questions – Part 1,