DFMA Two Parts Eliminate One
Illustration on the two ways to eliminate a part: remove it or merge it with another part. Helpful for design for assembly.
This work by Christoph Roser at AllAboutLean.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Please credit the image as shown below. For digital documents and web pages please do include the links as shown below. Thank you.
By Christoph Roser at AllAboutLean.com under the free CC-BY-SA 4.0 license.
- File Name: DFMA-Two-Parts-Eliminate-One.png
- File type: png
- File size: 19.67 KB
- Dimensions: 1830 x 1021
- Date: June 11, 2020
- SEO Title: DFMA Two Parts Eliminate One
- SEO Description: Illustration on the two ways to eliminate a part: remove it or merge it with another part. Helpful for design for assembly.
- SEO Keywords: design for manufacturing, design for assembly, DFM, DFA, design for manufacturing and for assembly, DFMA, design for x, DFX
- Post or page attached: Design for Assembly Questions – Part 1,