DFMA Hidden Obvious Asymmetry
Example of an asymmetric part where the asymmetry is less visible (“Hidden”) and very obvious. the latter is easier to assemble.
This work by Christoph Roser at AllAboutLean.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Please credit the image as shown below. For digital documents and web pages please do include the links as shown below. Thank you.
By Christoph Roser at AllAboutLean.com under the free CC-BY-SA 4.0 license.
- File Name: DFMA-Hidden-Obvious-Asymmetry.png
- File type: png
- File size: 66.26 KB
- Dimensions: 1503 x 968
- Date: June 13, 2020
- SEO Title: DFMA Hidden Obvious Asymmetry
- SEO Description: Example of an asymmetric part where the asymmetry is less visible ("Hidden") and very obvious. the latter is easier to assemble.
- SEO Keywords: design for manufacturing, design for assembly, DFM, DFA, design for manufacturing and for assembly, DFMA, design for x, DFX
- Post or page attached: Design for Assembly Questions – Part 3,