Workers at Force Protection Industries Inc. make Cougar H 4 X 4 and Buffalo MRAP vehicles at a factory in Ladson, S.C., Jan. 18, 2008. Image File:Defense.gov photo essay 080118-D-7203T-043.jpg by the United States Department of Defense with the ID 080118-D-7203T-043, released as public domain and available on the Wikimedia Commons.
- File Name: Factory-Workers.jpg
- File type: jpg
- File size: 604.95 KB
- Dimensions: 2064 x 1725
- Date: August 15, 2019
- SEO Title: Factory Workers
- SEO Description: Workers at Force Protection Industries Inc. make Cougar H 4 X 4 and Buffalo MRAP vehicles at a factory in Ladson, S.C., Jan. 18, 2008.
- SEO Keywords: Factory Workers, blue collar
- Post or page attached: The Limits of Work Standards, How to Convince Your People to Do a Lean Transformation, Standards Part 5: How to Use and Improve a Standard, Standards Part 4: How to Write a Standard (Continued), The Pillars of TPM – Autonomous Maintenance, Key Points for a Lean Transformation, How to Conduct a Shop Floor Meeting, Employee Motivation and Lean Implementation – Part 4: Respect for People, The Many Different Flavors of the OEE, Taiichi Ohno’s Chalk Circle, How to Use an Andon – and How Not To, How to Make 5S Stick, Common Mistakes of Top Executives – A look at “Undercover Boss”, The Advantage of Handwritten Data on the Shop Floor, Dress for Success in Lean Manufacturing,