Waste Value Add Animation Example 3 Efficient
Animation of a stick figure adding value or wasting time. This is the last of three animations. This animation is optimized, with little movement or transport. It has 44.8% value add. The remaining 55.2% of waste are 19.0% movement waste and 36.2% transport waste. Used to illustrate how to measure efficiency for manual work. The sign in the back illustrates when an action is adding value or wasteful, with a subdivision for movement waste, waiting waste, or transport waste. Original animation created by Hammad Aamir K. on commission for me.
This work by Christoph Roser at AllAboutLean.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Please credit the image as shown below. For digital documents and web pages please do include the links as shown below. Thank you.
By Christoph Roser at AllAboutLean.com under the free CC-BY-SA 4.0 license.
- File Name: Waste-Value-Add-Example-3-Efficient.gif
- File type: gif
- File size: 3.73 MB
- Date: January 17, 2022
- SEO Title:
- SEO Description:
- SEO Keywords: