Breaking Sequence in FiFo
Negative example of breaking sequence in a FiFo lane. Parts must not jump ahead of the queue.
This work by Christoph Roser at AllAboutLean.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Please credit the image as shown below. For digital documents and web pages please do include the links as shown below. Thank you.
By Christoph Roser at AllAboutLean.com under the free CC-BY-SA 4.0 license.
- File Name: JumpingLane.png
- File type: png
- File size: 12.09 KB
- Dimensions: 773 x 518
- Date: August 1, 2014
- SEO Title: Breaking Sequence in FiFo
- SEO Description: Negative example of breaking sequence in a FiFo lane. Parts must not jump ahead of the queue.
- SEO Keywords: fifo, jumping
- Post or page attached: Design for Assembly Questions – Part 3, Design for Manufacturing and Assembly Basics, Theory and Practice on FiFo Lanes – How Does FiFo Work in Lean Manufacturing?,