Overfilling FiFo Lane
Negative example of overfilling a FiFo lane. A FiFo lane needs to have a maximum capacity.
This work by Christoph Roser at AllAboutLean.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Please credit the image as shown below. For digital documents and web pages please do include the links as shown below. Thank you.
By Christoph Roser at AllAboutLean.com under the free CC-BY-SA 4.0 license.
- File Name: OverfillingLane.png
- File type: png
- File size: 6.14 KB
- Dimensions: 1010 x 276
- Date: August 1, 2014
- SEO Title: Overfilling FiFo Lane
- SEO Description: Negative example of overfilling a FiFo lane. A FiFo lane needs to have a maximum capacity.
- SEO Keywords: fifo, overfilling
- Post or page attached: Design for Manufacturing and Assembly Basics, Theory and Practice on FiFo Lanes – How Does FiFo Work in Lean Manufacturing?,