When creating variants, a supermarket is often the better choice for information and material flow management. This image by me is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International license. Please credit the image as shown below. For digital documents and web pages please do include the links as shown below. Thank you.
By Christoph Roser at AllAboutLean.com under the free CC-BY-SA 4.0 license.
- File Name: Differentiating-Variants.png
- File type: png
- File size: 7.24 KB
- Dimensions: 372 x 519
- Date: November 17, 2013
- SEO Title: Creating Variants in lean manufacturing
- SEO Description: When creating variants, a supermarket is often the better choice for information and material flow management. Copyright Christoph Roser on AllAboutLean.com.
- SEO Keywords: lean manufacturing, variants, supermarket, fifo
- Post or page attached: Organize Your Production Sequence – 1: Project Shop, Ten Rules When to Use a FIFO, When a Supermarket – The Rules,