Crowded Supermarket in Nagoya
Crowded Supermarket in the outskirts of Nagoya, Japan, ca. 2000. The faces of the people have been blurred for privacy reasons.
This work by Christoph Roser at AllAboutLean.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Please credit the image as shown below. For digital documents and web pages please do include the links as shown below. Thank you.
By Christoph Roser at AllAboutLean.com under the free CC-BY-SA 4.0 license.
- File Name: Crowded-Supermarket-Japan_Blurred.jpg
- File type: jpg
- File size: 707.82 KB
- Dimensions: 1600 x 1200
- Date: February 19, 2017
- SEO Title: Crowded Supermarket in Nagoya
- SEO Description: Crowded Supermarket in the outskirts of Nagoya, Japan, ca. 2000. The faces of the people have been blurred for privacy reasons.
- SEO Keywords: supermarket, japan crowded, nagoya
- Post or page attached: Lean Tales in Japan: The Japanese Supermarket Checkout,