Stairs in the Nuragic holy well at s’Uraxi at Santa Vittoria, Serri, Sardinia, built around 1000-600 BCE.
This work by Christoph Roser at AllAboutLean.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Please credit the image as shown below. For digital documents and web pages please do include the links as shown below. Thank you.
By Christoph Roser at AllAboutLean.com under the free CC-BY-SA 4.0 license.
- File Name: Stairs-Sardinia.jpg
- File type: jpg
- File size: 1.96 MB
- Dimensions: 2129 x 3839
- Date: June 11, 2019
- SEO Title: Stairs Sardinia
- SEO Description: Stairs in the Nuragic holy well at s’Uraxi at Santa Vittoria, Serri, Sardinia, built around 1000-600 BCE.
- SEO Keywords: steps, stairs, staircase, Nuragic, sardinia
- Post or page attached: Mixed Model Sequencing – Summary,