Two Products with a bad 50-50 Sequence
Example of two products (two door and four door car) with a bad sequence, lot size >1.
This work by Christoph Roser at AllAboutLean.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Please credit the image as shown below. For digital documents and web pages please do include the links as shown below. Thank you.
By Christoph Roser at AllAboutLean.com under the free CC-BY-SA 4.0 license.
- File Name: Two-Product-Bad-50-50-Sequence.png
- File type: png
- File size: 24.70 KB
- Dimensions: 3332 x 315
- Date: May 11, 2019
- SEO Title: Two Products with a bad 50-50 Sequence
- SEO Description: Example of two products (two door and four door car) with a bad sequence, lot size >1.
- SEO Keywords: Product Dependent Workload, sequencing, perlenkette, capacity adjustment
- Post or page attached: Mixed Model Sequencing – Basic Example Sequencing,