Parallel FIFO Do Not Add Lane
Rule for which lane you cannot add parts in a parallel FIFO with sequential filling while maintaining strong FIFO.
This work by Christoph Roser at AllAboutLean.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Please credit the image as shown below. For digital documents and web pages please do include the links as shown below. Thank you.
By Christoph Roser at AllAboutLean.com under the free CC-BY-SA 4.0 license.
- File Name: Parallel-FIFO-Do-Not-Add-Lane.png
- File type: png
- File size: 17.45 KB
- Dimensions: 1221 x 832
- Date: March 23, 2019
- SEO Title: Parallel FIFO Do Not Add Lane
- SEO Description: Rule for which lane you cannot add parts in a parallel FIFO with sequential filling while maintaining strong FIFO.
- SEO Keywords: FIFO, material flow, parallel FIFO, sequence, strict FIFO, weak fifo
- Post or page attached: Maintaining Strong FIFO in Parallel FIFO Lanes,