Too Long FIFO Layout
FIFO lane that is too long and hence crosses a path. Should be replaced by a shorter parallel FIFO.
This work by Christoph Roser at AllAboutLean.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Please credit the image as shown below. For digital documents and web pages please do include the links as shown below. Thank you.
By Christoph Roser at AllAboutLean.com under the free CC-BY-SA 4.0 license.
- File Name: Too-Long-FIFO-Layout.png
- File type: png
- File size: 16.89 KB
- Dimensions: 1062 x 553
- Date: March 22, 2019
- SEO Title: Too Long FIFO Layout
- SEO Description: FIFO lane that is too long and hence crosses a path. Should be replaced by a shorter parallel fifo.
- SEO Keywords: FIFO, material flow, parallel FIFO, sequence, strict FIFO, weak fifo
- Post or page attached: Maintaining Weak FIFO in Parallel FIFO Lanes, Maintaining Strong FIFO in Parallel FIFO Lanes,