Split Assembly Line by product Type
Illustration for the (usually not so good) concept of splitting product variants into different assembly lines.
This work by Christoph Roser at AllAboutLean.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Please credit the image as shown below. For digital documents and web pages please do include the links as shown below. Thank you.
By Christoph Roser at AllAboutLean.com under the free CC-BY-SA 4.0 license.
- File Name: Split-Assembly-Line-by-product-Type.png
- File type: png
- File size: 77.74 KB
- Dimensions: 1740 x 1028
- Date: May 7, 2019
- SEO Title: Split Assembly Line by product Type
- SEO Description: Illustration for the (usually not so good) concept of splitting product variants into different assembly lines.
- SEO Keywords: Product Dependent Workload, sequencing, perlenkette, capacity adjustment
- Post or page attached: Mixed Model Sequencing – Just Make the Problem Go Away,