Waste Value Add Animation Example 1 Wasteful

Waste Value Add Animation Example 1 Wasteful

Waste Value Add Animation Example 1 Wasteful

Animation of a stick figure adding value or wasting time. This is the first of three animations. This animation is quite wasteful, with a lot of walking, waiting, and transporting. It has 17.4% value adding time, with the remaining 82.6% of the time being wasted (24.4% movement waste, 22.2% waiting waste, and 36.2% transport waste). Used to illustrate how to measure efficiency for manual work. The sign in the back illustrates when an action is adding value or wasteful, with a subdivision for movement waste, waiting waste, or transport waste. Original animation created by Hammad Aamir K. on commission for me.

Creative Commons LicenseThis work by Christoph Roser at AllAboutLean.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Please credit the image as shown below. For digital documents and web pages please do include the links as shown below. Thank you.

By Christoph Roser at AllAboutLean.com under the free CC-BY-SA 4.0 license.
Many but not all of the images on this blog are under a Creative Commons License. If and only if the image above is under a Creative Commons license, you can find details for the different licenses at the Creative Commons. The most common licenses are Attribution CC-BY 2.0; 2.5; 3.0; and 4.0; and Attribution Share Alike CC-BY-SA 2.0; 2.5; 3.0; and 4.0;