Ambiguity Push vs Pull vs Make-to-Oder Make-to-Stock
Illustration of ambiguity in the (wrong!) definition of push and pull based on make-to-order and make-to-stock.
This work by Christoph Roser at AllAboutLean.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Please credit the image as shown below. For digital documents and web pages please do include the links as shown below. Thank you.
By Christoph Roser at AllAboutLean.com under the free CC-BY-SA 4.0 license.
- File Name: Make-to-Oder-Stock-Uncertainty.png
- File type: png
- File size: 8.69 KB
- Dimensions: 873 x 444
- Date: May 5, 2015
- SEO Title: Ambiguity Push vs Pull vs Make-to-Oder Make-to-Stock
- SEO Description: Illustration of ambiguity in the (wrong!) definition of push and pull based on make-to-order and make-to-stock
- SEO Keywords: push, pull, make-to-order, make-to-stock
- Post or page attached: The (True) Difference Between Push and Pull,